For franchising information, call 1-800-710-2648
CMIT boasts a strong network of female business owners, many of whom regularly appear on CRN Magazine’s exclusive list of Women of the Channel and The Power 50. These are an elite subset of female executives at managed service providers who are extending their respective company’s sphere of influence as trusted advisers.
WHY CMIT IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS FOR WOMEN PROFESSIONALS WITH BIG GOALS
CMIT Solutions understands the huge opportunity facing the small to medium-sized business market. We started with a network of “comptuer moms” who taught other women how to use their personal computers, so we know how important it is to connect with clients on a one-to-one basis.
- LOW INVESTMENT – Our proven system of dynamic franchisee interaction, responsive product development, and focused partner management has allowed us to build a business model that costs far less than many other franchised IT providers. That means our franchisees can build a valuable asset with the potential for million-dollar revenues while avoiding many of the “start from scratch” costs and risks that independent business owners must incur.
- HOME-BASED – Looking to increase your quality of life? Tired of traveling for your corporate job and having to choose between a grueling upward path toward success and time with your family and friends? CMIT Solutions’ home-based structure allows you to get things done when and where it works for you. We empower our franchisees to become pillars of their community instead of just cogs in a big corporate wheel.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – Have you ever dreamed of setting your own hours, controlling your day-to-day schedule, and being where you need to be when you need to be there, instead of having your time dictated by somebody else? CMIT Solutions allows our franchisees the flexibility they deserve to work on your business when it works for you, allowing more time for family, friends, and outside interests.
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT – CMIT has developed a variety of proactive IT packages that can solve different needs for different types of businesses. But all of our offerings fall under the managed services model, which relies on proactive maintenance and monitoring to deliver comprehensive support at a steady, predictable cost. Business owners want to know what they can expect from a business partner, the level of service and support they’ll receive, how much it will cost each month, and how dependable the service will be. And our flexible service mix enables CMIT franchisees to provide this.
- EXTENSIVE IT EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED – We’re looking for excellent candidates who have a desire to succeed within our franchise system. Most of our owners, including the top quartile, do not have extensive IT experience. Instead, we look for candidates who exhibit leadership qualities and management skills, which most women regardless of their professional background excel at. Our mission is to give people who have overcome diverse challenges in the business world the ability to assert more control over their lives and build a legacy they can be proud of.
“Ownership of an IT business is much more of an endgame with long-term commitment than just a stop on the career label,” Linda says. “It’s not just a job, it’s a life. The nature of the business is long term. I’ve heard from several female clients, ‘Finally, there’s a woman who can explain technology to me.’ [Female franchisees] are able to bring a special angle to all of it.”
#1 Ranked Franchise in the IT Service category by Entrepreneur Magazine and #89 of all franchise systems.
The highest honor any franchise can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement of its own franchise operators.