CMIT Solutions understands the huge opportunity in the small to medium-sized business market. For years, entrepreneurs investing in small business opportunities have struggled with inadequate IT service and support. And with technology driving business productivity, profitability, and efficiency, that opportunity continues to expand. By offering a broad spectrum of proactive computer maintenance, monitoring, and virtual technology packages, along with quick response services when unexpected crises occur, CMIT has carved out a singular niche as an industry innovator specializing in working with the SMB community. We recognize the huge opportunity ahead of us — that’s why we are the only franchise company that can offer affordable IT solutions to an SMB market desperate for a higher level of service and support.
IT SERVICES INDUSTRY TRENDS
- Industry group CompTIA projects more than 5% growth in 2016, which translates to $185 billion in new IT industry revenue.
- In the United States today, 99.7% of all businesses operating have less than 200 employees.
- Small businesses increasingly view technology as a key enabler of business success
- IT industry business confidence hit six-year highs in 2015, with further gains predicted in 2016
- Forecasted trends for 2016 include a continued push toward cloud computing and a demand for more user-friendly solutions that still provide comprehensive end-to-end services
…of small business employees say that technology will play a greater role in their job in 2016
…of small business owners say that technology helps them run their companies better
“After that first meeting, I was sold. CMIT Solutions was everything I was looking for in a provider. CMIT Solutions truly exceeded my expectations during the move; we were up and running just hours after settling into our new office space. On top of that, CMIT Solutions equipped us with updated technology solutions to ensure we got off on the right foot.”
Owner of Planning Solutions,LLC.
HELPING SMBs MANAGE TECHNOLOGY
- Only 19% of small business employ full-time dedicated IT employees, making the market for CMIT Solutions’ services huge
- Many large, sophisticated, and very expensive companies provide IT services to large Fortune 500 companies, while only a handful exist to serve the SMB market
- With more than 150 units, CMIT is regularly cited as a member of CompTIA’s top 5% of managed services providers — once we reach our long-term goal of 500 franchisees, we will dominate the SMB market, which wants the kind of structure, order, and relevant services that enterprises enjoy
- In CompTIA’s IT Industry Outlook for 2016, 24% of employees said they wanted a new computer while 24% said they were more concerned with having access to more reliable and usable technology
- Many companies want to reduce their on-premises technology to save money, but the shift to cloud-based services can be precarious, compromising data security and integrity
- Thanks to our partnership with major alliance partners like Dell, Microsoft, Intuit, and Lexmark, CMIT Solutions can put pricing advantages and elite service agreements to work for clients interested in the purchase and implementation of new technology
- Small businesses increasingly need mobile solutions that are both secure and easy to use, making the help of a trusted IT provider a necessity
- Increased industry and government compliance regulations require a partner who understands the complexities of a rapidly changing landscape