For franchising information, call 1-800-710-2648
#1 RANKED IT SERVICES FRANCHISE by Entrepreneur Magazine
CMIT Solutions has prided itself on being widely recognized as the frontrunner among IT support providers for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States. That reputation was once again verified in 2015, when CMIT was ranked #1 in the Tech Services Company category by Entrepreneur Magazine, which also ranked us at #250 on their Franchise 500 list. That puts us in the top 20% of all US-based franchises — and at the top of the IT list. Even better, the Franchise 500 is a purely objective ranking of businesses that use the franchise model based on financial strength, stability growth rate, and size of system, not a sponsored ranking that requires a “token sponsorship fee.”
PITTSBURGH BUSINESS CLIMATE IS JUST RIGHT
Pennsylvania routinely ranks among the top half of US states for a climate that’s welcoming to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). As of 2015, Pennsylvania has the sixth strongest economy in the United States, at $663 billion, and as of 2016, its unemployment rate is 5.3%, one-tenth of a percentage point below the national average. At 4.6%, Pittsburgh’s unemployment rate is nearly a full point lower — and more than two points lower than Philadelphia. Pittsburgh is home to eight Fortune 500 corporations, putting it near the top of the list in the entire United States. Job growth in the city remains steady, and a recent diversification of the economy in the education, health care, energy, and finance sectors bodes well for future development. Comparing Pittsburgh to other parts of Pennsylvania also yields a rare positive population growth pattern, with young people moving to the city because they’re attracted to the city’s burgeoning arts and culture scene. In short, the potential for success in Pittsburgh is enormous.
THE BENEFITS OF CMIT FRANCHISING INCLUDE:
- Proven business model
- Rigorous system of product development, market research, and strategy implementation allows CMIT to deliver tested offerings with preferred pricing and service-level agreements to our franchise partners
- Established systems, tools, products, marketing, and operations allow new business owners a quicker and more efficient start-up period
- Independent entrepreneurship combined with the added value of a nationwide network of more than 150 units and 700 technical resources means you’ll never have to go it alone
- In charge of your own destiny — your hard work benefits you, your family, and your business, not some faceless corporation.
- Nationally recognized brand
- Comprehensive business strategy that mirrors the needs of today’s marketplace
- Meticulous sales and marketing programs and tools
- In-depth franchisee training and proactive support
- Experienced Home Office corporate leadership and support staff
- Collaborative network of over 120 franchise business owners
- Access to most up-to-date technology, including hardware and software
Key Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania neighborhoods that CMIT Solutions is targeting:
Bloomfield, Monroeville, Bethel Park, Greensburg, Grove City, Lawrenceville, Highland Park, Mt. Lebanon, Strip District, Squirrel Hill, Regent Square, East End, Shadyside, East Liberty, and Mt. Washington.
#1 Ranked Franchise in the IT Service category by Entrepreneur Magazine and #250 of all franchise systems.
The highest honor any franchise can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement of its own franchise operators.