The CMIT Solutions franchise system is bursting with talented, inspirational business owners who actively help the small and medium-size businesses in their respective communities to build their companies’ technological infrastructures in a safe and affordable way.
Often recognized in their communities as leaders, CMIT Solution’s esteemed franchise partners have been the recipients of prestigious awards time and time again. In fact, nine of CMIT’s female franchise partners were recently awarded CRN’s “Women of the Channel” awards.
“[Each] woman has made a lasting mark on the industry, expanding a breadth of influence in the technology channel,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “We congratulate the “Women of the Channel” and celebrate their innovative contributions and commitment to the IT channel community.”
The following CMIT Solutions franchise partners were recipients of the CRN “Women of the Channel” awards:
- Maitjian Welke, president of CMIT Solutions of SW Silicon Valley and Greater Palo Alto
- Barbara Vaigauskaite, president of CMIT Solutions of Hollywood
- Deb Reiter, president of CMIT Solutions of the Tri-Cities
- Shirley Peterson, president of CMIT Solutions of Fort Worth Downtown
- Cheryl Nelan, president of CMIT Solutions of Monroe
- Linda Kuppersmith, president of CMIT Solutions of Stamford
- Michelle Herring, president of CMIT Solutions of St. Charles and Chesterfield
- Beth Burnside, president of CMIT Solutions of Erie
- Debi Bush, president of CMIT Solutions of Denver
Earning the honor following a nomination from the editors of CRN Magazine, each candidate’s merit was chosen based on their achievements as executives and the amount of influence they wield over the technology channel. Each woman represents a changing trend in a traditionally male-dominated industry.
For more information about CMIT Solutions and available franchise opportunities, visit www.cmitfranchise.com.