For franchising information, call 1-800-710-2648
#1 RANKED IT SERVICES FRANCHISE by Entrepreneur Magazine
CMIT Solutions has prided itself on being widely recognized as the frontrunner among IT support providers for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States. That reputation was once again verified in 2015, when CMIT was ranked #1 in the Tech Services Company category by Entrepreneur Magazine, which also ranked us at #250 on their Franchise 500 list. That puts us in the top 20% of all US-based franchises — and at the top of the IT list. Even better, the Franchise 500 is a purely objective ranking of businesses that use the franchise model based on financial strength, stability growth rate, and size of system, not a sponsored ranking that requires a “token sponsorship fee.”
WASHINGTON, DC BUSINESS CLIMATE IS JUST RIGHT
Washington, DC, routinely ranks among the top five metropolitan areas in the US for a climate that’s welcoming to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). In 2009, CNN even ranked Washington, DC, and its surrounding metro area as the best place in the country to launch a small business. The costs of doing business in DC are higher than the national average, but that’s outweighed by the advantage of access to a lucrative consumer base focused on government, politics, lobbying, legal, and finance industries. Job growth in 2015 increased at a higher rate than any year since 2006, and unemployment remains around 4%, a full percentage point below the national average. The bulk of new jobs are coming in professional and business services like construction, education, finance, public policy, scientific research, health, and hospitality, all industries that require good IT support. Meanwhile, median household income and per capita income are significantly higher than the national average, while the gross product of the Washington metro area ranks as fourth largest in the United States. In short, the potential for growth in Washington, DC, is enormous.
THE BENEFITS OF CMIT FRANCHISING INCLUDE:
- Proven business model
- Rigorous system of product development, market research, and strategy implementation allows CMIT to deliver tested offerings with preferred pricing and service-level agreements to our franchise partners
- Established systems, tools, products, marketing, and operations allow new business owners a quicker and more efficient start-up period
- Independent entrepreneurship combined with the added value of a nationwide network of more than 150 units and 700 technical resources means you’ll never have to go it alone
- In charge of your own destiny — your hard work benefits you, your family, and your business, not some faceless corporation.
- Nationally recognized brand
- Comprehensive business strategy that mirrors the needs of today’s marketplace
- Meticulous sales and marketing programs and tools
- In-depth franchisee training and proactive support
- Experienced Home Office corporate leadership and support staff
- Collaborative network of over 120 franchise business owners
- Access to most up-to-date technology, including hardware and software
Key Washington D.C. neighborhoods that CMIT Solutions is targeting:
Georgetown, Columbia Heights, Dupont Circle, Chinatown, Capitol Hill, Shaw, and Logan Circle.
#1 Ranked Franchise in the IT Service category by Entrepreneur Magazine and #250 of all franchise systems.
The highest honor any franchise can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement of its own franchise operators.