For franchising information, call 1-800-710-2648
#1 RANKED IT SERVICES FRANCHISE by Entrepreneur Magazine
CMIT Solutions has prided itself on being widely recognized as the frontrunner among IT support providers for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States. That reputation was once again verified in 2015, when CMIT was ranked #1 in the Tech Services Company category by Entrepreneur Magazine, which also ranked us at #250 on their Franchise 500 list. That puts us in the top 20% of all US-based franchises — and at the top of the IT list. Even better, the Franchise 500 is a purely objective ranking of businesses that use the franchise model based on financial strength, stability growth rate, and size of system, not a sponsored ranking that requires a “token sponsorship fee.”
TWIN CITIES BUSINESS CLIMATE IS JUST RIGHT
Minnesota routinely ranks among the top three states in the US for a climate that’s welcoming to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) — in 2015, CNN even named the North Star State America’s Top State for Business. The state’s unemployment rate is just 3.7%, one of the lowest in the nation, and a potent combination of educational opportunities, quality of life, infrastructure, and access to capital have turned it into the rare high-tax, high-wage, union-centric state that is so appealing to businesses. Within the state, the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are widely regarded as the epicenter of business activity, with a 4.0% unemployment ranking as the lowest in the nation for large metropolitan areas. The Twin Cities rely on a diverse mix of financial services, technology, biomedical, and retail to thrive, and with a high median household income and low cost of living, many skilled workers are flocking to the city to take advantage. Ranked #39 in the nation on Forbes’ list of Best Places for Business and Careers, it’s clear that the potential for business growth in the Twin Cites of Minneapolis and St. Paul is huge.
THE BENEFITS OF CMIT FRANCHISING INCLUDE:
- Proven business model
- Rigorous system of product development, market research, and strategy implementation allows CMIT to deliver tested offerings with preferred pricing and service-level agreements to our franchise partners
- Established systems, tools, products, marketing, and operations allow new business owners a quicker and more efficient start-up period
- Independent entrepreneurship combined with the added value of a nationwide network of more than 150 units and 700 technical resources means you’ll never have to go it alone
- In charge of your own destiny — your hard work benefits you, your family, and your business, not some faceless corporation.
- Nationally recognized brand
- Comprehensive business strategy that mirrors the needs of today’s marketplace
- Meticulous sales and marketing programs and tools
- In-depth franchisee training and proactive support
- Experienced Home Office corporate leadership and support staff
- Collaborative network of over 120 franchise business owners
- Access to most up-to-date technology, including hardware and software
Key Twin Cities, Minnesota neighborhoods that CMIT Solutions is targeting:
Cathedral Hill, Northeast, Downtown Wayzata, Uptown Minneapolis, North Loop, Lowertown, Linden Hills, West End, and Excelsior.
#1 Ranked Franchise in the IT Service category by Entrepreneur Magazine and #250 of all franchise systems.
The highest honor any franchise can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement of its own franchise operators.