For franchising information, call 1-800-710-2648
#1 RANKED IT SERVICES FRANCHISE by Entrepreneur Magazine
CMIT Solutions has prided itself on being widely recognized as the frontrunner among IT support providers for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States. That reputation was once again verified in 2015, when CMIT was ranked #1 in the Tech Services Company category by Entrepreneur Magazine, which also ranked us at #250 on their Franchise 500 list. That puts us in the top 20% of all US-based franchises — and at the top of the IT list. Even better, the Franchise 500 is a purely objective ranking of businesses that use the franchise model based on financial strength, stability growth rate, and size of system, not a sponsored ranking that requires a “token sponsorship fee.”
PORTLAND BUSINESS CLIMATE IS JUST RIGHT
Oregon routinely ranks among the top ten areas in the US for a climate that’s welcoming to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). For companies relocating from California because of that state’s high tax rate and strict regulatory environment, Oregon comes in the top five thanks to state effective business tax rate tied as the lowest in the country. The Portland metropolitan area is widely considered the strongest in the state, even with operating costs and tax structures that are higher than other cities. A recent Allstate/USA Today Small Business Barometer survey found that Portland ranked #3 among 25 American metropolitan areas, topping categories like business optimism, readily accessible capital, and the impact of changing technology. And in March 2016, Portland’s unemployment rate fell to its lowest rate in 15 years, falling to 4.4% — a full half-point below the state of Oregon and the United States as a whole. The metro area’s employment base continues to expand by an average of 3% per year, a rate that’s six times the national average. And Portland continues to develop its reputation as a hub for innovation, as a city with a fiercely loyal small business consumer base, and as the most competitive city for doing business on the entire West Coast. In short, the potential for growth in Portland, Oregon, is enormous!
THE BENEFITS OF CMIT FRANCHISING INCLUDE:
- Proven business model
- Rigorous system of product development, market research, and strategy implementation allows CMIT to deliver tested offerings with preferred pricing and service-level agreements to our franchise partners
- Established systems, tools, products, marketing, and operations allow new business owners a quicker and more efficient start-up period
- Independent entrepreneurship combined with the added value of a nationwide network of more than 150 units and 700 technical resources means you’ll never have to go it alone
- In charge of your own destiny — your hard work benefits you, your family, and your business, not some faceless corporation.
- Nationally recognized brand
- Comprehensive business strategy that mirrors the needs of today’s marketplace
- Meticulous sales and marketing programs and tools
- In-depth franchisee training and proactive support
- Experienced Home Office corporate leadership and support staff
- Collaborative network of over 120 franchise business owners
- Access to most up-to-date technology, including hardware and software
Key Portland, Oregon neighborhoods that CMIT Solutions is targeting:
Downtown, Pearl District, Nob Hill, Lloyd District, Mississippi/Williams, Alberta Arts District, Central Eastside, Belmont, and Hawthorne.
#1 Ranked Franchise in the IT Service category by Entrepreneur Magazine and #250 of all franchise systems.
The highest honor any franchise can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement of its own franchise operators.