For franchising information, call 1-800-710-2648
#1 RANKED IT SERVICES FRANCHISE by Entrepreneur Magazine
CMIT Solutions has prided itself on being widely recognized as the frontrunner among IT support providers for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States. That reputation was once again verified in 2015, when CMIT was ranked #1 in the Tech Services Company category by Entrepreneur Magazine, which also ranked us at #250 on their Franchise 500 list. That puts us in the top 20% of all US-based franchises — and at the top of the IT list. Even better, the Franchise 500 is a purely objective ranking of businesses that use the franchise model based on financial strength, stability growth rate, and size of system, not a sponsored ranking that requires a “token sponsorship fee.”
PHOENIX BUSINESS CLIMATE IS JUST RIGHT
Arizona routinely ranks among the top ten states in the US for a climate that’s welcoming to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Arizona’s unemployment rate fell steadily throughout 2015 and 2016, and in categories like average hourly earnings, retail sales, and building permits, the state’s economic atmosphere continues to get better and better. For many years, Phoenix has been named the state’s best city for a welcoming business climate. And since the United States started emerging from the Great Recession in 2010, the city has ranked high on CNN’s “Best Places to Launch a Small Business” list. Civic investment in Phoenix’s downtown infrastructure has resulted in an increased focus on local business, and a boom in the engineering, high-tech, and health sciences resources has shined a fresh national and international spotlight on the Valley of the Sun. As Jim Lundy, CEO of Alliance Bank of America, said last year, “[Phoenix] is a very welcoming environment economically for new companies moving in, and the Arizona technology council has really contributed to making this a very viable market for technology.” In short, the potential for growth in Phoenix, Arizona, is enormous!
THE BENEFITS OF CMIT FRANCHISING INCLUDE:
- Proven business model
- Rigorous system of product development, market research, and strategy implementation allows CMIT to deliver tested offerings with preferred pricing and service-level agreements to our franchise partners
- Established systems, tools, products, marketing, and operations allow new business owners a quicker and more efficient start-up period
- Independent entrepreneurship combined with the added value of a nationwide network of more than 150 units and 700 technical resources means you’ll never have to go it alone
- In charge of your own destiny — your hard work benefits you, your family, and your business, not some faceless corporation.
- Nationally recognized brand
- Comprehensive business strategy that mirrors the needs of today’s marketplace
- Meticulous sales and marketing programs and tools
- In-depth franchisee training and proactive support
- Experienced Home Office corporate leadership and support staff
- Collaborative network of over 120 franchise business owners
- Access to most up-to-date technology, including hardware and software
Key Phoenix, Arizona neighborhoods that CMIT Solutions is targeting:
Arcadia, Central Corridor, Chandler, Downtown Phoenix, Gilbert, Glendale, Surprise, Sunnyslope and Tempe, Arizona.
#1 Ranked Franchise in the IT Service category by Entrepreneur Magazine and #250 of all franchise systems.
The highest honor any franchise can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement of its own franchise operators.